Friday, June 6, 2008

Reflection kinda short

Looking back on this semester it was a very crazy one but I manage to get things done. I had posted things on my blog even though I know that it might’ve been lat I still got it done. I had put it on upon myself to work under pressure whish working under pressure is when I always seem to get things done even though it last minute. I had felt bad that I hadn’t applied myself to well but I feel like I had made myself work hard to try to pass and passing means a lot to me so getting a good grade in this class at least will show me that I had worked hard and that it paid off. But even though I got this done I want to next time pass without saying I worked under pressure that will mean a lot more to me while at the same time getting a good grade. This semester was a rough one but I know there’s a lot of rough things I have to get through just to get the good things in life and if that’s what I want I know I have to work hard just to get it and im already used to working hard and I will always do it to get somewhere in life and passing this semester will make my efforts not go to waste.

No comments: