Sunday, June 1, 2008

live prophet essay

After being in this class for a while now and watching lots of other prophets throughout the semester I’ve had come to mind on who is my prophet in life or who I think will make a great prophet. I really think that my prophet is Andy because being in his class learning about many things that has to deal with revelations and life at the same time has a meaning and a point. Its not like many other people who say things and believe that what they say is true but Andy has said many a things that any person that listens or hears what he has to say they will always have time to sit down and think about it. Andy plays the role of a leader and a live prophet and I think he can be that to many other people not only me. But besides all that I had Andy for two semesters straight and being in his class for that long really helped me to know how he really is and he’s been the same since I first started his class but a lot of his teachings always have a meaning and never falls back to something that is off topic. But I feel like Andy has been a prophet to me because when I first went into this class I never had a revelation but after being in the class I feel like I had gotten a revelation from Andy. Some of the things he said made me realize things that I never took into account because I would always deny it but I give thanks to Andy for being a prophet to me and to many other people.

No comments: